Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sundays...

So, my sunday was going great, Grams felt good enough to go to all three meetings, its the first time in a long time she has been well enough to do that. I thought she was going to be tuckered out fast by the way she was jumping around before....


I made it home, and decided to take a nap, I had a really stressful dream and it woke me up, and then I started thinking about Jon, and how upset I am with him, and everything he does. He's immature, and selfish.... UGH! I just want to slap him in the face, I can't even explain how bugged I am allllll the time by him. 

I've made a lot of REALLY good decions lately. and I feel like everyone but him is proud of me, I feel like he just wants to bring me down and make me feel worthless, cause thats how he feels.... Nothing I have to say to him makes him see his actions, and I cannot put myself through this anymore, no matter how hard I hold on to him, he just pulls away... and it hurts, because he has hooks in me, and every step he takes away he pulls those hooks, and it hurts.... I glued my feet to the ground as to not follow him down his hole.... Now I must wait.

Mumford and Sons, Blue October, The Killers, and Kings of Leon are my favorite bands..... I'm a very musical person, I speak through music... I always have, I just understand it. Nina too, and Its been hard to listen to it because everything reminds me of him, or my dad, and those are two open wounds for me....... I don't think I have much to say..... anymore... so bye.


Yes sir, yes sir, yes it was me. I know what I've done, cause I know what I've seen.
-Erin Jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment