Monday, January 31, 2011

When Nina makes wHite rice....

Alright, so Nina is making some rice, and she keeps yelling in spanish.... and thats really funny, now she's marching around singing "I can't find the rice, I can't find the rice, but I did find it, i just had to look around for it woo-hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo." her words not mine. Oh, and she sounded like Britney Spears. Woah, Crazy NOT MEXICAN woman. =] Haha. My goodness, she's funny. We are looking for rainboots, we really want to get some cute ones... So, keep an eye out for deals....

So, today, I went to school, I have a chest cold or something. It hurts like crazy. Ughghghghghghghghghgh. I complain a lot. I know, but honestly I have reason I swear.  I don't know.... I don't really notice until I take a step back.... and then I'm like wow. 

SO, Valentines day, I hate it, make it go away. It has to be the worst day of the year for me. It gives me panic attacks. I JUST KNOW that something bad is going to happen, I know it. It all started out with Joey Parent in 3rd grade.... I bought him a lovely box'o'chocolates and he threw them away cause some other 3rd grade skank bag bought him a "better" one. Yeah, it wasn't better. Promise. Since then my v-days has just sucked. terribly. Why is this even a holiday? I don't see a point at all.  Not at all. 

Alright, bye. See ya, Okay, bye. Love you, bye. =] 



Erin Jeannicole McMaurer



***** Sorry I said SKANK************



























No comments:

Post a Comment